Face - to - Face
Knowledge is Power
Four sessions over a four week period.
Wednesday Evenings 07.00-09.30pm.
Face-2-face. Coming soon to a venue in Highams Park, E4.
Class sizes are kept small to run in-line with Government Guidelines about support groups for new parents.
Robust risk management plans and guidelines are in place.
Booking this course will give you:
- free book and MP3 with a special birthing script and aphorisms.
- lots of free resources to help you practice at home, and make well informed decisions.
- free access to my weekly Bumps and Babies Group.
- free access to my Babymoon WhatsApp group
Accredited by the Royal College of Midwives
Book now and become a part of the Babymoon family.
A Complete Preparation for Birth
This course is an excellent start to enjoying your pregnancy and birthing experience. During the sessions you will receive all the relevant information about midwife routines and procedures, place of birth preferences and prenatal bonding.
There will be a chance for you and your birth partner to explore and understand your fears, deal with them and let them go. This means they won't get in the way of you getting closer and both having a really good outcome.
You will learn some powerful relaxation, visualisation and self-hypnosis that you can do together. This will help you to stay calm and in control when birthing your baby. This is not hypnosis for pain relief. However, Hypnobirthers find that discomfort need not be there if they are well educated, have a positive mind-set and are relaxed. Most importantly, birth partners can be properly involved to help with this.
The earlier you start, the more powerful the effect. Further benefits include feeling empowered to take back control of your pregnancy and birth experience, the opportunity to meet with other parents-to-be and, free resources to help you practice at home.
The Benefits of Hypnobirthing
Hypnobirthing is a completely logical and extremely effective method of natural childbirth that lets you discover the joy and wonder of birth.
Hypnobirthing empowers both mother and father and has the most profound effect on the baby; which lasts a lifetime. Learn the confidence and simplicity of a natural and calm birth. Your body is designed to give birth efficiently and comfortably. This course will help you to have the most wonderful and empowering experience of your life.
Hypnobirth babies are often calmer and in better condition at birth, they are often easier to settle. They arrive into the arms of calm parents who are emotionally available to bond with them. My classes are suitable for those planning to give birth at home, in a Birth Centre or in Hospital.
What You Can Expect
With over 25 years experience in midwifery and as a birth worker I am committed to helping every family get the best possible outcomes. l will use my knowledge, and experience to help you feel in control and make the best choices you can for you and your baby.
Using a variety of learning activities these classes are fun and relaxed..
You will learn:
- how your body works when birthing your baby.
- the physiology of breathing and how this affects your baby and birth outcomes.
- self-hypnosis and deep relaxation techniques which allow your body and mind to work in harmony.
- some basic Rebozo and massage techniques that your birth partner can use to support you.
- the latest, evidence-based information about your choices in childbirth.
- about birth from your baby's perspective
- about the early days of parenting.
In addition you will receive support in creating your birth plan
The cost of these group classes includes:
- a folder with lots of free resources to help you practice at home and make well informed decisions
- a free book about hypnobirthing and a free MP3 with a special birthing script and aphorisms
- free access to my weekly Babymoon Bumps and Babies Group
- free access to the Babymoon WhatsApp group
Book now to reserve your place.
Welcome to the Babymoon family.
It's an absolute 'Must Go. for parents-to-be seeking help for a natural and calm birth but also for those seeking peace of mind and confidence
Alta and Lukas
“We have a secret in our culture, and it's not that birth is painful. Its that women are strong”